Protecting mobiles for Dummies....

It’s official now. I have been formally inducted to the hall of fame for the thickheaded.

The reason??? I just lost an ipod and a mobile in a span of three months in a busy BMTC bus. This time it happened even before the bus started to move. I wonder is it just me or the thief was a pure genius. Also I just hope it wasn’t stolen by the same thief. That might just catapult my sluggish reputation to levels never seen on earth.

Anyways a swanky new mobile and two days of visualizing the thief as one of the victims of the psycho doc in the movie ‘hostel’ has soothed the wound quite a lot. The only problem is that a crowded BMTC bus will keep on giving me the creeps for a long time now.

1 comment:

sagspace said...

"thickheaded" ... Well anyone looking for proof of it or other instances elaborating the fact, please mail me at {firstname}.{lastname}@gmail

:-P