A 'Legendary' Saturday...

Good weekends are hard to come across these days. I believe it should have the right combination of good music, good food and bit of awesome beer. That’s exactly what my last weekend was all about.

It started with attending a talk by Richard Stallman on GNU and Free Software Foundation. It was kind of eye-opener although I was expecting some Microsoft bashing (I hope my Avanade bosses don’t read my blogs :p). Anyways, the day got even better when we were greeted by a new band in Java City. Although not as good as their usual band listening to Floyd and Dire Straits was a nice change from the usual play list. The grand finale was in Purple Haze, Kormangala which included a good dose of beer and again awesome music.

So this was our schedule for Saturday which fueled us with enough of ‘good times’ to last at least another week of drudgery in the office.

No comments: