Time to chill....

Its 10 degrees in Mumbai….. No, let me put it in a more appropriate manner: “IT’S BLOODY 10 DEGREES IN MUMBAI!!!!!!” Yup it is…News channel crews was reportedly seen around the city recording the coldest February ever...and I have never been happier (in my last six months of “jobless with a job” stay in Mumbai). For the reasons as follows:

  • Those damn train journeys to NIIT will be a more comfortable.
  • And a bit less smelly.
  • Jogging will be more fun. Yes I do jog (Better believe it).
  • At last can wear that sweat shirt from Kolkata.
  • The vada pao tastes much more ‘yummier’ when one is not sweating.
  • For a change News channels will report something more relevant than celebrity scandals.

And not to forget , it’s a very welcome change in my daily routine of waiting for call from that DAMN Caritor….

No comments: