I AM BACK!!!!!

(Heh!! I always wanted to say that)

It’s not like my last trip to Goa was so traumatic that I decided to stop writing. That has been put away long back and another trip is already on the cards. The last few months have been a bit crazy for my laid back standards.

After spending a whole 7 years living like a hippie and making my kidneys go through all sort of gastronomic experimentations I decided to call it a day and head back Mumbai where a very cheap and therapeutic spa called home was warmly inviting me to experience its goodliness. But then how could the supreme forces have let me just have what I wanted. Being generous is really not their forte, is it!! So I ended up facing the apathy of the guardians of my “9 to 6” universe. All sort of alibis failed to persuade those cold hearted devils. Taking cue from others I started to earn myself some leverage against them and after 3 months of struggle I finally got it and predictably was transfer to Mumbai immediately.

So now I am in basking in the glory of the persistent rain, humidity and the stinking trains of Mumbai. It’s been a bit difficult fitting into the city’s vibes, but then this is what I asked for.

But on a brighter sarcastic side the world has hardly changed in the last few months. The TV still sucks, may be a tad bit more. Batman is still my hero and source of entertainment. Good book stores are still hard to come by. People are too snooty and honk a lot. I am still single much to the dismay of my mother and suspicion of my father. Parents don’t realize, the world is a boring place for the really really smart.

2 comments:

R Roy said...

It's nice that you are back :) your blog entries are quite entertaining...enjoy reading them

indro said...

thank you!! its good to know i helped spread some joy :P..!!!

Btw How have you been.